- 1/2cup granulated sugar
- 1/2cup water
- 1/2cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2cup cold water
- 1pkg. Blueberries
- 1 cupice cubes
- Sparkling water (optional)
- Combine sugar, 1/2 cup water and mint leaves in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain mint syrup into a tall pitcher. Stir in lemon juice and water.
- Fill 4 tall glasses with ice cubes and top with one-fourth of the blueberries.
- Add mint lemonade and top with sparkling water, if desired.