- 6 eggs, boiled, peeled and halved
- 1 large onion
- 2 tomato ( medium sized)
- 5 chillies
- 2 tsp chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp garam masala.
- 3 tblsp vegatable oil
- 10 curry leaves
- Cook the egg in boiling water for 15 minutes. Tip: Add Salt to the water so that the eggs doesn’t break.
- In a pan, add 3 tblsp oil. Add onions and Saute until transparent for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add chillies and curry leaves. Saute for 1 minute. Then add sliced tomatoes.
- Saute the tomatoes until they all blend together and the oil starts to see from the sides of the pan.
- Add chilly powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Saute for 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium low.Add 1/4 cup water. Let it boil. Add salt according to your taste. Add the eggs and stir for 1 minute.
- Add garam masala at the end. Stir gently without breaking the eggs for another 2 minutes.