- 2 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tbs yellow curry paste
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- Salt,as needed
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup prawns
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- Put half of the coconut milk into a wok and bring to a boil.
- Add yellow curry paste, stir until it disperses, then simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, salt and remaining coconut milk Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Now add the cherry tomatoes and prawns Simmer for about 5 minutes until the prawns are pink and tender.
- Garnish with chilli flakes and corinader leaves.
- Sprinkle fresh lemon juice and serve with Coconut rice or plain Jasmine rice.