- 500 gms boneless chicken (cubes)
- 1/2 cup hung curd (Thick Curd)
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tspn fresh ginger paste
- 1 tspn fresh garlic paste
- 10-15 cashews
- 1/2 tspn black pepper powder
- 1 tbspn butter
- Salt to taste
- Pierce the chicken cubes with a fork and keep aside.
- Soak the cashews in the milk for about half an hour and then grind them into fine paste.
- Take a bowl and mix together , hung curd , cream , cashew paste , salt , pepper powder , ginger paste and garlic paste.
- Then tip in the chicken pieces and rub the marinade into them and refrigerate for minimum 1 hr.
- Next , skewer the marinated chicken pieces and cook in a oven for 10-15 mins at 180 degree C.
- Baste the chicken with butter while turning them occasionally.
- Serve piping hot with mint chutney and onion rings.