- Cabbage Shredded – 2 cup
- Small onion chopped – 1/4 cup
- Grated coconut – 1/4 cup
- Garlic chopped – 1/2 tsp
- Green chiles chopped – 3
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Crush and blend the grated coconut well with finely chopped small onions,garlic,green chillies,turmeric powder and salt using hands or put all these ingredients in your food processor and pulse 1-2 times.
- Heat oil in a pan,splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves.
- Add the shredded cabbage and cook them covered for 2 minutes in medium heat.
- Add the grated coconut mixture and cover it cooked for another 2 minutes in low flame.
- Uncover and saute for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve warm….