- 4 cups frozen corn (thawed)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 large seeded and chopped tomato
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Thaw frozen corn or boil fresh corn for 8 minutes in lightly salted water, cool with cold water and cut corn kernels from cob.
- Place corn, onion, green and red bell peppers, tomato, garlic, basil, olive oil, lime juice in bowl.
- Toss until completely combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Want more spicy? Add 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped