- 2 single chicken breast fillets (300g)
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Place chicken in large bowl with combined remaining ingredients; toss chicken to coat in mixture.Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile make chunky salsa
- Cook chicken in large lightly oiled non-stick frying pan until cooked through
- Serve chicken with salsa.
Chunky salsa - Ingredients
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped coarsely
- 1 small red onion, chopped coarsely
- 1 medium green capsicum, chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Combine ingredients in medium bowl.