- Chicken(boneless) – 250 gm, cut into thin strips
- Garlic(finely chopped) – 1 tsp
- Onion(finely chopped) – 1 small
- Mix of sliced broccoli, capsicum, carrot – 3/4 cup (optional)
- Red chilly flakes – 1 1/2 tsp
- Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 2 tsp
- Spring onion
- Vegetable oil – for deep frying
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri chili powder – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Soya sauce – 1/2 tsp
- Egg white – of 1 egg
- Corn Flour – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the ingredients under marination except cornflour and egg white and keep in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 mts.
- Add cornflour and egg white to the marinated chicken and mix well.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces in oil until golden brown and crispy and keep it aside.
- Pour 2 tsp of oil used for frying in another pan.
- Add finely chopped garlic, just saute and add chopped onion and sliced vegetables and saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the red chilly flakes and saute for a minute and add the soya sauce and tomato sauce.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and mix well and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions .
- Serve it hot.