- 1 cup cooked rice ( Make sure not to over cook it)
- 1 cup mixed vegetables,cut in to small cubes(carrots, french beans, capsicum, cabbage or any other vegetables of your choice)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok or in a sauce pan.
- Add the chopped garlic and onion saute just until they are soft.
- Add the beans and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the carrot, capsicum and cabbage stir fry until all the vegetables are just cooked.Don’t over cook them.
- Add the sauces and pepper. Mix it well.
- Add the rice and spring onion and stir for 2 minutes until the rice is heated up and mixed well with all the ingredients.
- Serve with any Chinese side dish.