- Potatoes, peeled,boiled and cubed – 2 medium-sized
- Fenugreek leaves / methi – 1 bunch, wash, pluck and roughly chop the leaves
- Onion, finely chopped – 1
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala- 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – To taste
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Splutter cumin seeds, add onion and fry till onion turns golden brown.
- To this add methi leaves, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt.
Mix well, cook and cover for 5-6 minutes.
- Add boiled potato pieces. Mix gently. Cook and cover for another 3-4 minutes.
- Open the lid, sprinkle garam masala and lemon juice and combine well.
- Serve hot with rotis/rice.