- 500 grams boneless chicken breast
- 2 onions chopped fine
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 – 1 can coconut milk
- 2 chopped green chillies
- Coriander leaves
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp oil
- capsicum (optional)
- Cut the boneless chicken into pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and add the onions and fry til they change color.
- Then add the ginger garlic paste. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the red curry paste and the water. Bring to boil and then add the chicken pieces. Cook till chicken is done.
- Then add the coconut milk and capsicum (optional). Cook for more 2-3 minutes adjusting the heat. Do not overcook.
- Finally add the green chillies and chopped coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy: Nitu Chungani