- 1 Baguette
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Black ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Mix diced tomatoes, garlic, onion, spring onion 1 tbsp olive oil, vinegar in a bowl and mix.
- Add the chopped basil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the grill and cut the the baguette into slices. Grill for around 4 minutes, until golden on both sides.
- Remove from the grill and drizzle with olive oil.
- Spread the mixed ingredients onto the baguette slices and serve