- 2 tbsp Green Curry Paste
- 1 Green Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 200gm King Prawns, peeled
- 200ml Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 red chilli, finely sliced
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Heat oil in pan and add green curry paste. Fry for 1 minute.
- Lower the heat and add the coconut milk and sliced capsicum, allow it to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the prawns and simmer for 3 minutes until the prawns are thoroughly heated.
- Add the basil leaves,lime juice and chilli, mix well and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with steamed rice.