- 50g Butter – Melted
- 100g Biscuit crumbs
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 100gm Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Gelatine
- 200gm Strawberry, puree
- 200gm non-dairy cream, lightly whipped
- Combine biscuits crumbs with melted butter and stuff into the base of a 8″ loose based cake pan and chill for 30mins.
- Dissolve gelatine in lemon juice over hot water bath.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add gelatine mixture, beat until well combined. Beat in strawberry puree.
- Fold in whipped cream and pour over prepared based. Chill till set.