- 1 cup mixed beans soaked overnight (Sprouted mung beans, Kidney beans and White beans)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley or coriander leaves
- Freshly ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Boil the Kidney beans and White beans until just tender in salted water. Drain. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine all the beans, chopped red onion and fresh parsley or coriander leaves.
- Pour olive oil, lime juice and top up with ground pepper, salt to taste and mix well.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for few hours before serving.